Facebook Comments Importer
Imports the comments posted on your facebook fan page (or public profile) to your blog.
/!\ WARNING ! This plugin is no longer maintained !
Use it at your own risk
You are free to fork it if you want to improve it
- [Fix] No warning anymore about wpdb::prepare() with WordPress 3.5+
- [Fix] No warning anymore about the split function with PHP 5.3+
- [Improvement] Show the exact comment count from Facebook. Thanks to Boris Kuzmanovic.
- [Fix] Compatibility with the new Facebook API
- [New] Test report in settings page.
- [New] "Import Now" button in the settings page.
- [New] Check Frequency setting. You can check for comments every 15 min, 30 min, 1 hour, twice a day, every day. Default is 1 hour.
- [New] Compatibility with HTTP redirections (bit.ly, goo.gl, feedburner proxy, etc.)
- [New] French localization. You can send me other localizations if you want to help.
- [Improvement] Full compatibility with other Facebook-related plugins.
- [Improvement] Better compatibility with other comments-related plugins (for example, "Subscribe to comments")
- [Improvement] Better moderation settings management
- [Improvement] Imported comments does not use the admin email anymore.
- [Improvement] No more limited to 25 comments on a facebook post.
- [Fix] Some comments were imported but not visible.
- [Fix] Some comments were imported twice.
- [Fix] Errors were displayed even if all was right.
- [New] Facebook avatars compatibility (thanks to Justin Silver's contribution)
- [New] Author names of commenters can be customized (for ex. "%first_name%, on Facebook")
- [Improvement] Improved performance.
- [Improvement] Simplified check test to avoid time-outs from Facebook.
- [Fix] Fixed a bug with localization
Requires: 2.9 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.6.1
Last Updated: 2015-4-19
Got something to say? Need help?