A simple Facebook Comments plugin for your website.It`s a social plugin for enables Facebook users commenting on your site.There are options for enable Facebook comments on posts/pages/home and also you can control accessibility of it on pages of your website.
You cab also customize setting for following features:
- Hide/show Facebook comments on posts/pages/home page.
- You can customize Width of comment box.
- You can choose color scheme (Light or Dark)
- Use HTML5 or XFBML versions of Facebook comments.
- Moderation option is also there.
- You can control accessibility of comment box on pages.
- Shortcode for templates or posts/pages/home page.
- Feature for remove wordpress default comment form on posts/pages.
- Multi-languages support is also available.
- Option for select Facebook comment box language from a bunch of different languages to display Facebook comment box into your native language.
- POT file is added for plugin translation into your languages.
This plugin is basically a fork of: https://wordpress.org/plugins/facebook-comments-plugin/.
- English(US) (en_Us) – Team Vivacity
- French (fr_FR) – Team Vivacity
- Serbian (sr_RS) – Ogi Djuraskovic
- Spain – Spanish (es-ES) – Ogi Djuraskovic
- Belarussian (be_BY) – UStarCash
If you have created your own language pack, or have an update of an existing one, you can send gettext PO and MO files to Us so that We can bundle it into this plugin.
You can download the latest POT file, and PO files in each language.
Rate Us / Feedback
Please take the time to let us and others know about your experiences by leaving a review, so that we can improve the plugin for you and other users.
If You Want more functionality or some modifications, just drop us a line what you want and We will try to add or modify the plugin functions.
If you like the plugin please Donate here.
- Download the “Facebook Comments by Vivacity” Plugin (Plugin zip file).
- Extract it in the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- (Optional) Customize the plugin in the Settings > FB Comments menu
Visit our demo page for more information.
- Issues with display
- Please update to latest version. Up-to-date API’s are available.
- How can add Facebook Comments into templates
You can insert echo do_shortcode(‘[vivafbcomment]’); code into your templates for use this shortcode.
You can also use below options to override the the settings used above.
- url – leave blank for current URL
- width – minimum must be 350
- num – number of comments
- count – comment count on/off
- scheme – color scheme: light/dark
- pluginsite – enter “1” to link to the plugin
[vivafbcomment url=”http://vivacityinfotech.net/” width=”375″ count=”on” num=”6″ countmsg=”awesome comments”]
I have been using this plugin on one of my sites and its great. No spam messages and great for social media.
On our Posts with Multiple pagebreaks such as LINK
this plugin doesn’t show through its shortcode [vivafbcomment]
Needed a plugin that displayed facebook comments on my site: Check! Wanted a simple well put together UI: Check, check. Had an issue not working the way I need to, contacted support, received immediate help: Check, Check, Check! Recommended!
Got not even an answer of any single question!
I really do like this plugin but I have two problems with it.
1. You either allow anyone to comment (yes, I know you can choose to moderate comments first) or require registration via the WP admin. This means you not only have to login to Facebook but you must also login to WP.
2. If someone doesnt’ have a FB account, they can’t post anything.
Other than this, it’s a very nice comments plugin.
Ho utilizzato il plugin nel mio sito www.linkdomini.it ed è fantastico.
Contributors & Developers
“Facebook Comments by Vivacity” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Worked on improve security Methods.
- Improve load time.
- Compatible with WordPress 4.5.2.
- Compatible with WordPress 4.3.
- Compatible with WordPress 4.2.
- Rolled back to 1.0.6 version due to having bugs in new version.
- Now you can control accessbility of facebook comment box on pages by providing page id’s.
- Added CSS classes to titles.
- Included new upgraded script for Facebook Comments.
- Added new po/mo file for Serbian(sr_RS) and Spain-Spanish (es-ES) language support.
- Multi languages support.
- POT file added for translate plugin in your language.
- Option added for select facebook comment box language from a bunch of different languages to display facebook comment box into selected language.
- Feature for remove wordpress default comments on posts/pages.
- shortcode for Facebook Comments.
- Intial Release of Plugin