- Follow the typical WordPress plugin installation steps
- If you are unfamiliar with shortcode usage, learn about shortcodes
- After installing, on the admin menu, visit the new link under "Pages" titled "Contact Form"
- Change the default settings if needed and create the form on there.
- Call the form whereever needed by using the shortcode. NOTE: This plugin can be called multiple times on the website; however, only once per page.
Steps to create a form
User can login to their wp-admin portal after successful installation of the FabulousFormMaker Plugin.
1. Navigate to Plugins
2. Click on Installed Plugins
3. Activate FabulousFormMaker.
4. Navigate to Contact Form (Note: User will be able to see their Custom Contact Form)
- Address the contact form to the following name: User can enter the name in the textbox.
- Send the contact form to this email address: User can enter the email address of the person who will receive the form.
- Click on Save Settings will save the entry made to the above fields with the message on top as “Settings Updated”