If you want to promote your brand new newsletter functionnality, display advertising on your homepage or get more Facebook fans you can use Simple Popup Manager to “popup” a message all over your content in a lovely “lightbox effect”. You can customize your message using a WP editor and of course specify the width and the height of the message box. You can limit the display off the message on either session or days basis.
For more information, please visit EZ Popup Manager Plugin Site
EZ-popup-managerdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to “Popup Parameters” to configure and activate your popup message
- What does the plugin actually do ?
The plugin allows you to configure an html message like an add or a facebook like box or whatever you want to promote on your site and displays it in a lovely “lightbox effect”.
- Is the plugin currently available in other languages ?
The plugin is available in english and french.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“EZ Popup Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “EZ Popup Manager” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add debug mode : only logged in admins can see the popup message
- Able to display popup on entire site as well.
- Add touchstart event binding for mobile devices
- Add optional close button icon
- Add option to disable default behaviour when user click outside de popup
- Initial release