External Permalinks Redux
Allows you to point WordPress objects (posts, pages, custom post types) to a URL of your choosing.
- Introduce a filter to change the metabox title for clarity. Does break translation for that string if used.
- Add additional HTML classes in the metabox to aid customization.
- Coding standards and PHPDoc cleanup.
- Implement singleton pattern for instantiation. Thanks batmoo.
- Increase priority of
init action to ensure that the filters it contains are available to other plugins. Thanks batmoo.
- Add status codes filter. Thanks danielbachhuber.
- Correct translation string implementation, removing variable name.
- Miscellaneous cleanup, such as whitespace removal.
- Add shortcut function for registering meta box on custom post types. This is included as an alternative to the
epr_post_types filter discussed in the FAQ.
- Initial release in WordPress.org repository.
- Rewrote original WordPress.com VIP plugin into a class and added support for custom post types.
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.2.3
Last Updated: 2015-4-21
0 of 1 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?