This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the entire folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Modify the default settings in the plugin options page under the 'Settings' manu in WordPress
- Add links to the "Events Calendar" category, and give them a "Location" (optional) and Start and End "Date"
- View and manage all your events in the "Events Calendar" page under the 'Links' menu
- Use the "External Events Calendar" widget in any widgetized area in your site, or
- Use the shortcode
[eventslisting] in a post or page (see the FAQ for parameters that can be passed).