ACF will save the field groups as JSON files, if you have created a directory with the name acf-json. Then, the ACF plugin will get the fields information from your files and not from the WordPress database.
With our extension you can save the JSON files generated from Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) in the plugin directory. If you change your Theme, your WordPress intance will continue to work with the created ACF field groups and you won’t lose them.
This Plugin works only if you have ACF up 5.0.0 installed and activated on your system. The plugin doesn’t have a configuration back-end page.
- Upload plugin files to your plugins folder, or install using WordPress built-in Add New Plugin installer;
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Upload plugin files to your plugins folder, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly;
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress;
Can your plugin also be translated into other languages?
Yes, the plugin can be translated into many languages via WordPress Translate.
Can I really use this plugin free of charge?
Yes, Extends ACF to save json-file in plugin directory is available for free.
Does Extends ACF to save json-file in plugin directory share any of my data? (GDPR)
No, there is no data transmitted to us or a third party service.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Extends ACF to save json-file in plugin directory” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Extends ACF to save json-file in plugin directory” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Change plugin slug and textdomain.
- First release.