Let you easily create your alphabet taxonomy and its letters as terms to easy listing of your posts in the alphabetical order.
- Automatically create your letter terms.
- Auto assign your new and updated posts to your letter term based on it’s title.
- Change your letters taxonomy name in plugin’s options.
- Adds widget with your Alphabet terms list in various layout.
Use the WordPress.org forums for community support where we try to help all users.
If you need help or have any questions, please send us a note.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “ExS Alphabet” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found the plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by clicking Install Now.
The manual installation method involves downloading the plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
- Go to your Settings -> ExS Alphabet options
- Put your alphabet and letters delimiter
- Name your letters taxonomy
- Create your letter terms
- Assign existing posts to letter terms automatically
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“ExS Alphabet” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- March, 11, 2021
- Initial release.