- Addon for the Events Manager Plugin. https://wordpress.org/plugins/events-manager/
- Exports all events and their locations into a csv file.
- Choose comma or semicolon as CSV delimiter
- Go to
Events->Exportevents as CSV
- Choose your delimiter
- Click the “Download”-button to get your CSV file.
Excluding fields from the CSV export
By default, the plugin does not export the following fields:
If you want to add or remove fields from the selection, you can use the filter ’em_events_csv_export_unwanted_keys’ to modify it.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/export-em-events-to-csvdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin in WordPress backend, make sure you have installed and activated Events Manager first.
Contributors & Developers
“Export events to CSV (Addon for Events Manager)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Export events to CSV (Addon for Events Manager)” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Export events to CSV (Addon for Events Manager)” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- add export of event tags and event categories (props to @nbwpuk) *
- add current time to date in export file name (props to @nbwpuk) *
- run in backend only
- remove blank space in filename that causes errors in some configurations
- set minimum required PHP version to 5.6.
- display errors as admin notice
- adapt to fit database structure of current events manager plugin for custom attributes
- add filter to remove unwanted fields from the CSV
- add option to remember the last used delimiter
- fixed bug that caused a php warning
- fixed bug where csv output is messed up if first event has no custom attributes
- added choice of delimiter
- first version