* WP 2.x or 3.x
Go in your wordpress admin, in the "add plugin page". Then search for "exchange platform" and click "install".
Once activated, the admin page of the plugin is available in the "Settings" group of WordPress admin - see the screenshots of the prototypes
The settings are:
Secure folder path
- used to store the unziped files, which have been uplaoded by the users.
- This folder should not be accessible online, the elements in it will be accessed through the download service, so that php files are not executed.
- For example this could have the value, with a trailing slash or not
- C:\Users\lexa\Documents\repositories\exchange platform\download_folder
- Or this for linux or Mac servers
- This is a list of the folders which you expect at the root of the zip files uploaded by the developpers. It is a list of folder names, coma separated.
- For example this has these values for Silex Labs platform
Projects and versions
- lists of the projects/products your "app store" supports, and the related versions