Main features of the plugin:
Evernote had provided a way to clip pages of your site for the visitors, but it was too complicated, especially for the beginners, and it must be used in every post.
With this plugin, you can:
1. Only display SiteMemory button in the post with specifyed tag, and you can set to display in every post.
2. Edit SiteMemory settings quickly and easily.
3. Don’t need clip and edit the php or html code.
- Unzip and upload the
wp-evernotedirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Modify Plugin settings though the ‘Evernote SiteMemory’ menu in WordPress.
What is Evernote SiteMemory?
It’s provided by Evernote, SiteMemory helps visitor to save content to their evernote, More information about Evernote Site Memory.
How to display the Button in the end of posts that i selected?
First, you should set a Control Tag in the wp-evernote, for example, “evernote”, when you want display SiteMemory Button in the end of a post, add “evernote” as its tag, it will be work.
I set control tag, and I add it to my post, but it doesn’t work, why?
Check the “Display Button or NOT” options, make sure you selected “Yes”.
Contributors & Developers
“Evernote SiteMemory” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Add a new option to display the Site Memory Button in every post.
- Modify the default set of “contentID”.