This plugin provides a Stripe Gatway addon to the Events Manager Pro plugin.
Events Manager is a full-featured event registration plugin for WordPress based on the principles of flexibility, reliability and powerful features!
Events Manager Stripe Edition works like any standard WordPress plugin, and once enabled will automatically add a Stripe gateway to your Events Manager Pro enabled website.
- If installing, go to Plugins > Add New in the admin area, and search for ‘events manager pro stripe’.
- Click install, once installed, activate and you’re done!
Once installed, you can enable the Stripe gateway in the Events -> Gateways administration section, after adding your API keys, available from your stripe.com admin console.
- Do I need Events Manager Pro?
Yes! This just provides a Stripe gateway addition. You will also need the base Events Manager plugin.
- What is Stripe?
Stripe is a company that provides a way for individuals and businesses to accept payments over the internet.
- This plugin is the best thing since hypothermia! I want to give you wads of cash!
No need for wads, however feel free to click the Donation link in the plugin settings page and give a little bit, it will help feed my growing family.
- Are you associated with Stripe
I was leery of this plugin since it’s been years since it’s been updated. We needed something, though, and the developers of Events Manager still haven’t made an official Stripe payment gateway. (Want them to? Click the green thumb on that feature request on the EMPro forum.)
In the meantime, I’ve installed this plugin and run it through test mode on my site. I’ve also had a few individuals try checking out live through an Events Manager event, which has worked fine.
Can’t say we have a bulk of live data to support it extensively, but it’s working for us so far.
Contributors & Developers
“Events Manager Pro Stripe Gateway” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- downgrade PHP requirements to 5.2
- force SSL on ajax calls if page is SSL or plugin is in live mode
- fix meta links in plugin page
- added higher priority to plugin loading to ensure events manager pro is loaded first
- Initial Release