This plugin provides a Heartland Payment Systems Gatway addon to the Events Manager Pro plugin using our SecureSubmit card tokenization library.
Features of SecureSubmit:
- Only two configuration fields: public and secret API key
- Simple to install and configure
- Fully maintained and supported by Heartland Payment Systems
- Tokenized payments help reduce the merchant’s PCI exposure
- If installing, go to Plugins > Add New in the admin area, and search for ‘events manager pro securesubmit’.
- Click install, once installed, click Activate.
- Enable the SecureSubmit gateway in the Events -> Payment Gateways (in your WordPress admin).
- Configure the plugin by entering your public and secret API keys.
How do I get started?
Get your Certification (Dev) API keys by creating an account by [Clicking Here](here: https://developer.heartlandpaymentsystems.com/SecureSubmit/ “Heartland SecureSubmit”)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Events Manager Pro SecureSubmit Gateway” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Events Manager Pro SecureSubmit Gateway” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix faulty payment form logic that caused token-failure error messages
- Fix method signature for
booking_form_feedbackto match latest Events Manager versions
- Fix issue with requiring payment information when there are only free tickets in the cart.
- Fix issue with recent versions of Events Manager Pro’s gateway HTML when only one gateway is configured
- Fix issue with Secure Submit active with other gateways
- Updated PHP SDK for sanitize card holder details
- Updated class references
- Updated SDK which includes update to certification URLs for PCI DSS 3.1
- Adding screenshots
- Initial Release