This plugin provides a Heartland Payment Systems Gatway addon to the Events Manager Pro plugin using our SecureSubmit card tokenization library.
Features of SecureSubmit:
- Only two configuration fields: public and secret API key
- Simple to install and configure
- Fully maintained and supported by Heartland Payment Systems
- Tokenized payments help reduce the merchant’s PCI exposure
- If installing, go to Plugins > Add New in the admin area, and search for ‘events manager pro securesubmit’.
- Click install, once installed, click Activate.
- Enable the SecureSubmit gateway in the Events -> Payment Gateways (in your WordPress admin).
- Configure the plugin by entering your public and secret API keys.
How do I get started?
Get your Certification (Dev) API keys by creating an account by [Clicking Here](here: https://developer.heartlandpaymentsystems.com/SecureSubmit/ “Heartland SecureSubmit”)
Contributors & Developers
“Events Manager Pro SecureSubmit Gateway” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix issue with Secure Submit active with other gateways
- Updated PHP SDK for sanitize card holder details
- Updated class references
- Updated SDK which includes update to certification URLs for PCI DSS 3.1
- Adding screenshots
- Initial Release