Eventim are one of Europe’s premier ticketing and events companies in Europe. This plugin allows a WordPress site to
easily import events from their events feed. It also offers templates and shortcodes for displaying this data.
You will require an Eventim feed set up for you for this plugin to work.
- easily imports a feed as WordPress custom posts that you can edit and manage
- supports multiple Eventim feeds, allowing custom or specialised options
- offers a custom metadata editor to easily edit the posts
- offers shortcodes that allow quick inclusion of event feeds
- includes vanilla templates to show the imported post types and feeds
- supports and extends template creation for the imported post types and feeds
How do I set this up?
Installing the plugin enables all the required custom post types and feeds. To sync with Eventim’s feeds, you will
need to set up a feed with them.
How do I set up an Eventim feed?
Eventim need to do this for you. The best thing to do is to contact:
Once this is set up, you will have a URL, username and password required to import the data you need.
How do I use the plugin
Once imported, the plugin will include an instructions page that explains how to set up the feed, use shortcodes,
and where and how to add and edit templates.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Event Feeds for Eventim” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Event Feeds for Eventim” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Major overhaul of templates and shortcodes
- (.1) Added support for automatic .gz compression on Eventim feeds
- Improvements to CRON work
- Admin user interface updates
- Initial launch after Beta development and direct testing