Treasuries are a powerful and expressive way to showcase Etsy items. This plugin adds an Etsy Treasury to a blog post with links to the items, the seller’s stores and the Treasury curator. The user can select the image sizes, columns and display layout to best fit their theme and taste.
If you are an Etsy seller, Treasuries are a terrific way to:
- Show off your items featured in another’s Treasury
- Add related content to a blog post
- Support members of an Etsy team by showing their items
- Display your taste and style in a personal way
- Build a mini store of your listings on your blog
- Where do I obtain the Treasury ID?
The Treasury ID is found within the Etsy URL for a particular Treasury. We’ve noted it here in bold and also indicated on the Screenshots page. Simply copy/past it from the URL into the Treasury ID box in the popup. Example ID:
- What happens to the Treasury if an item is sold?
Not to worry. The listing in the Treasury will link to the placeholder page displayed by Etsy for sold listings. Those pages show an image of the item, indicate when it was sold, and suggest similar products.
- Why is my Treasury format different from the screen shots?
The Treasury listing is straight HTML and does not utilize an iFrame or Flash so it will pick up and display any special settings in your WordPress theme. For example, some themes place gray borders around images.
- The Treasury is too wide for my blog; how do I make it fit?
Try a combination of changing the number of columns in the displayed Treasury and/or adjusting the image size.
- Fully functional with fixed icon image.