Foxit eSign for WP allows you a seamless workflow to connect your wp form with Foxit eSign application to sign and send the document instantly.
- Fully compatible with WordPress
- Easy and fast way connect your WPForm for eSignature
- Add and map custom fields from your WPForm to Foxit eSign Form
- Sign documents online or insert e-signature fields to your forms.
- Secured and authorized access use for signing
Foxit eSign API
Foxit eSign is an OAuth2 provider. Security implementation is based on the final version of OAuth 2.0 Authorization framework.
Every API request requires access_token as part of the authentication header.
This is a three step process:
1. Authentication Process (Developer)
a. Obtain an API key
You can obtain the Foxit eSign API key provided as client_id in the API section under the account settings.
b. Authorize a User
The user is redirected to Foxit eSign consent screen from where an auth_code is generated.
c. Create an Access Token
The auth_code obtained is required to generate the access_token.
d. Optionally, refresh Access Token
Access_token eventually expires thus store the refresh_token returned when creating an access token. Returns a new access_token.
2. Getting client_id,client_secret and Apis Base url, we are using https://www.esigngenie.com/wp-plugin-auth.php Api.
3. Developer to Authorize a 3rd Party User (via Developer Application User Interface) your application exchanges the client_id for an auth_code by an HTML “consent” screen.
Send the authenticating user from your application to Foxit eSign OAuth2 request URL. We recommend a button or a link titled “Connect to Foxit eSign”.
Steps to Install Foxit eSign for WP plugin:
Create an Foxit eSign Account
Create a template in Foxit eSign that will be mapped with the WPForms:
Install the ‘eSignature for WordPress by Foxit eSign’ plugin
Connect with Foxit eSign Account
Map your WPForms fields with Foxit eSign template fields
Test your WPForms by filling out and submitting
You will be ready to go-live after these six simple steps
Is Foxit eSign SOC 2 Type 2 certified?
Foxit eSign is SOC 2 Type 2 certified, ensuring robust security, privacy, and compliance controls for electronic signature processes.
Where to upgrade my plan?
To upgrade your Foxit eSign plan, visit the official website and navigate to the subscription or pricing section for easy plan upgrades. https://www.foxit.com/esign-pdf/
How to schedule Foxit eSign WordPress Plugin Demo?
To schedule a Foxit eSign WordPress Plugin Demo, visit our website and find the demo request form, or You can visit the Foxit eSign for WordPress user guild.
Is Foxit eSign HIPAA compliant?
Yes, Foxit eSign is HIPAA compliant, ensuring secure electronic signatures and maintaining the privacy of healthcare information.
Where to connect with Support?
For Foxit eSign Support, connect with our customer service team through the website or via our official support email.
How to Upgrade my Foxit eSign WordPress plugin?
To upgrade your Foxit eSign WordPress plugin, access your WordPress dashboard, go to Plugins, find the Foxit eSign plugin, and click “Update.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Foxit eSign for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Change Plugin description( Readme file )
- Change Plugin Name Foxit eSign
- Change connection process
- Add api_url column on wpesg_owner_details table
- First Release