How can I enable API calls for services like United States Postal Service (USPS), UPS, Correios, Fedex, etc.?
- USPS module is available for purchase here.
- UPS module is available for purchase here.
- Correios module is available for purchase here.
- Fedex module is available for purchase here.
- Other modules will be available soon at UseStrict Consulting
How can I set Package Classes to all my items in one sweep?
- We offer a helper plugin that allows the user to manage Package Class to Product association in bulk.
Find out more here.
Is it possible to add a Handling Fee to my shipments?
Yes! By using the Handling Fee Add-on. You can get it here.
I want to offer free Domestic shipping for purchases over a certain amount. How do I do that?
eShop supports free shipping for purchases of a given total price under Settings->eShop->Discounts. However, you cannot specify the location without installing another of UseStrict's plugins:
eshop-free-shipping-locations-lite or eshop-free-shipping-locations-pro (coming soon). The Lite version checks the client's state against the state the admin specified as being eligible for free shipping - regardless of the amount spent.
The Pro version gives you more flexibility:
- Select multiple countries/states
- Specify whether the locations override the price or if both price and location are taken into consideration
- And more to come