eShop Checkout Dynamic States
Dynamically load correct State/County/Province in Checkout forms according to selected country.
- Catching up with jQuery >= 1.8
- Fixed typo in previous commit which messed up shipping states.
- Making sure that the session is started.
- Saving state/shipstate state with $.totalStorage. Clicking the back button no longer forces the user to re-select the state.
- Using state ID for dropdown values instead of code;
- Improved state/altstate field logic to play nicely with eShop;
- Now using eShop's country/state tables in order to play nicely with taxes. Users will have to manually set the zones that they want for any new countries/states
- Removed FK name of states table due to possible naming conflicts.
- Replaced dbDelta with $wpdb->query
- Modified primary key of states table as it was failing to add a few states.
- Maintaining state when a user submits the checkout form with missing required fields.
- Fixed a typo setting state_code field size
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.0.5
Last Updated: 2014-9-4
Got something to say? Need help?