Enhanced Admin Bar with Codex Search
This plugin adds convenient search fields to provide easy access to the codex, wpbeginner, WordPress support forums and common wp-admin areas via the
- Fixes bug that was keeping codex search from working. Minor adjustments for new admin style. Remove dashboard widget. i18n the text strings.
- Removed deprecated functions. Plugin now requires 3.4.
- Moves style block to correct spot (in admin_head).
- Fixes bug where only one custom post-type would display. Also now works for user roles other than Admins. Props to @underblob
- Fixed broken image link, and fixed some WP_DEBUG errors.
- Updates for WordPress 3.3.
- Updated Genesis menu icon css.
- Added options page to enable/disable plugin features.
- Added a WordPress Forum search box option.
- Added Genesis framework menu option.
- Removed features incompatible with WP 3.3.
- Fixed bug with duplicate menu classes. Also removed search forms from admin side. *future release: options page to enable/disable plugin features
- Fixed bug that displayed labels intended for screenreaders on the screen.
- Fixed small bug that didn't remove main menu item when a custom menu was removed.
- Plugins search now takes you to the WordPress internal plugins search page rather than wordpress.org.
- Added search for: wpbeginner.com Themes, Media, Pages, Posts, Custom Post Types.
- Added an "Upload" menu item to Plugins, Themes, and Media.
- Added an "Add New" menu item to Pages, Posts, Custom Post Types.
- Added Settings sub-menus to the Settings dropdown in the Admin Bar Menu.
- Added an option to add a custom menu to the Admin Bar from the built-in WordPress menu system.
Requires: 3.4 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.5.2
Last Updated: 2013-12-9
Got something to say? Need help?