EndomondoWP can be installed using integrated WordPress plugin installer or manually.
Integrated WordPress plugin installer method
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Under Search, type in ’EndomondoWP’.
- Click Install Now to install the WordPress Plugin.
- A popup window will ask you to confirm your wish to install the Plugin.
- If this is the first time you've installed a WordPress Plugin, enter the FTP login credential information. If you've installed a Plugin before, it will still have the login information.
- Click Proceed to continue with the installation. The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
- If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it, or Return to Plugin Installer for further actions.
- Upload ’EndomondoWp ’ folder from EndomondoWp.zip file downloaded from EndomondoWp WordPress plugin directory page to the ’/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate ’EndomondoWp’ plugin through the ’Plugins’ menu in WordPress.