- Minor fixes to use new WordPress APIs. No new function.
- Tested with WordPress 3.9 (should work with earlier 3.x releases)
- Another bug fix release. No new function.
- Fix bugs causing problems with PHP4 and Windows
- Ajaxified the Embed Manager page.
- Add a new parser for embedding to replace the limited and buggy shortcode feature.
- A couple of minor fixes.
- Refactoring the source code.
- Add support for embedding unicode (UTF8) characters in embeds.
- Add support for wrapping embeds with individual CSS styles.
Minor but important bug fixes to import and enable/disable embeds.
- Fixed the Contextual Help
- Renamed the export tag to prevent clash with WordPress's built-in [embed] shortcode (oops)
- A couple of other cosmetic changes.
- Overhauled the Embed Manager admin pages to add groups and an import/export capability.
- Added support for embeds in widget text and titles.
- Added support for embeds in titles and (optionally) in comments.
- Added support for attribute defaults.
- Added support for nested embeds.
- This was the first version.