This plugin is designed to help you easly display YouTube videos in your blog. You have the option to show the video in a sidebar widget and in a post/page’s content area.
- Upload post_video.php to plugin folder.
- Activate from admin panel.
- See Post Video under settings menu.
- Set the default parameters. (You can overide default parameters by changing settings on post/page)
- Create or edit a new post/page. At the end you will see a new section Post Video.
- Put a video link there. Save the post. You will see the video in either homepage or in single post/page or sidebar widget.
- The video link must look like: http://www.youtube.com/v/doZkxGXVt2E (on the YouTube page this code can be obtained from the embed box. For example look at the code below:
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Embed YouTube Videos in WordPress Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors