Email Blacklist Add-on for Everest Forms was built to help block submissions from users with generic or competitors email addresses or email domains or specific field value. Prevent the blacklisted user’s form for being saved.
This plugin allows site admins to save a list of field value, emails, domains.
This plugin works by blocking either individual email addresses (exmple: email@example.com), email address domains (exmple: google.com).
Navigate to Everest Forms > Emails Blacklist here you can block by email addresses or field or domain, and Save.
- Once Logged into your site navigate to Everest Forms > Emails Blacklist
- Select Form from dropdown.
- Select Field you want to validate.
- Select by which logic/ Field you want to blacklist.
- In Enter Value you can enter value, Lets say you selected email in Select Field so you’ll enter individual email addresses or comma separated (exmple: firstname.lastname@example.org), email address domains (exmple: google.com)
- Search for and install the ‘Everest Forms Email Blacklist’.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Navigate form the Dashboard to the Everest Forms > Emails Blacklist to make sure it is installed.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Emails Blacklist for Everest Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Emails Blacklist for Everest Forms” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Emails Blacklist for Everest Forms” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.3 Apr 26, 2022
- Freemius Removal
1.0.2 Mar 18, 2022
- Freemius SDK Updated to 126.96.36.199
1.0.1 June 26, 2021
- Library Added
- Initial Release