Email via Emailjs Blocks – Send emails from WordPress without a mail server through emailjs.com API. Just add your free API keys and have your contact form ready in no time.
First, you need to have an active EmailJS account. Register for free at emailjs.com
The WP plugin “Email via Emailjs Blocks” is also coming with Recaptcha support, to get it working, you have to get Recaptcha keys. Register at https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin/create
Please, refer to the GitHub repository https://github.com/milanchymcak/wordpress-email-via-emailjs-blocks
This plugin provides 6 blocks.
- Contact Form - Emailjs Unofficial implementation of EmailJS service.
- Input Element Input of the Contact Form
- Text (Response) Element Message After Form Submit
- Textarea Element Textarea of the Contact Form
- Button Element Button of the Contact Form
- Headline Element Head of the Contact Form
Enter site editor or post editor and simply add a block called “Contact Form – Emailjs”
Enter the required API keys from the previous steps.
Contributors & Developers
“Emailjs Block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors