The official email blaster WordPress plugin lets you quickly add email blaster Newsletter Signup form and contact forms to your WordPress site.
Build your form for free inside email blaster, get your 7 digit QuickCode, paste inside this app, done!
Email Newsletter Subscribe
Embed a double opt-in newsletter signup form to your WordPress website. Allow your website visitors to join your mailing lists. No web design skills required, get up and running in under 5 minutes. After embedding your form, you can use the power of email blaster to mail your subscribers for free.
Use email blaster to create any form/newsletter signup form for your website quickly; contact forms, surveys, enquiry forms and more. Then quickly embed on your WordPress site.
Note: You will need an email blaster account to use this plugin (it’s free | open account). Forms are created inside your email blaster cloud software, you will then be given a 7 digit QuickCode to enter into this WordPress plugin. Adding the QuickCode will automatically embed your form.
- No coding required, simply paste in a 7 digit QuickCode to embed your newsletter signup form.
- Double opt-in to prevent fake submissions.
- reCaptcha spam prevention.
- Use the email blaster drag and drop builder to create any bespoke form.
- Customise fields, buttons and more.
- Customisable email verification and success messages.
- Add to any widget area of your site.
- Easy to use, be up and running in under 5 minutes.
- White label. No annoying ‘powered by’ buttons.
- Download the plugin .zip file.
- Log in to your-site.com/wp-admin.
- Click Plugins -> Add New -> Upload.
- Activate the plugin.
- Head over to email blaster and build your form.
(Don’t have an account? Open account & build form)
- Get your 7 digit form QuickCode from email blaster.
- Go to the Widgets area of your WordPress admin system.
- Paste the QuickCode into the WordPress widget to embed your newsletter signup form.
Need a little more help?
Check out the following YouTube getting started video:
- Do I need a email blaster account?
Yes, but you can open one for free at email blaster.
- How do I build a form?
You can build any form quickly from your email blaster account. Inside your account click on; apps > form builder.
- Can I email my subscribers?
Yes, email blaster is free to use. From inside your account, you can email any subscribers which your WordPress site has collected.
- How can I see who has joined my mailing list?
New subscribes are automatically added to a mailing list inside your email blaster account. Inside your email blaster account head over to; lists > view lists.
- Is there a limit to how many subscribers I can have?
No, it is totally unlimited. You can store as many contacts as you want.
- What is a QuickCode?
A QuickCode is a unique code which the email blaster form builder will give you (used to identify your form). It enables you to quickly embed your form inside WordPress without copying hundreds of lines of code. It works in exactly the same was as embedding a YouTube video.
- How do I get my QuickCode for WordPress?
On the form builder screen inside email blaster, click ‘get code’ from the top of the screen. A new window will now open, select ‘WordPress’. You will then be given your unique QuickCode to paste into your WordPress widget.
- My form is too wide for my WordPress site.
You can quickly adjust the width of your form to fit any WordPress layout. From inside the email blaster form builder select: design frame > width.
- If I update my form, do I need to get a new QuickCode?
No, any updates made to your newsletter signup form from inside email blaster will automatically update on your WordPress site (within 60 seconds of saving amends). A QuickCode is valid for the life of your form.
- I’m still stuck!
Head over here to visit our contact page. Our team will be happy to assist with any integration queries which you may have. We are lovely people and we don’t bite!
Contributors & Developers
“Email Blaster Newsletter Signup Form” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release.
- Minor code update.
- Minor code update.
- Fixes bug where multiple instances on same page causes error.