* Updated deprecated WPDB escape functionality to new one.
* Updated to be compatible with Contact Form Version 3.9
- Fixed issues related to a recent release of Contact Form 7 version 3.9
- Fixed the issue with multiple download ids checkboxes when user selects hidden contact form option.
The checkbox can now be to the left or right, depending on the custom tag ( or )"
- Fixed the issue with loading contact form as XML to DOM parser, when html entities were breaking the validity of XML.
- Added new option that allows user to hide contact form until user selects at least one downloads (for multiple download ids )
- Added option that turns checkboxes to radio buttons (for multiple download ids)
- Added support to new version of the Download monitor
- Modified download logic: If the masked option is turned on and Internet Explorer is detected, download will be forced.
- Two new fields added to the plugin: user_name and email
- CSV export now includes new fields
- Added checks for the existence of the new fields, adds them if needed
- In admin settings, added new option that changes Multiple Checkboxes' default state
- Added new short code attribute that overrides admin settings for Multiple Checkboxes' default state
- Removed extra spacing in multiple download output
- Create table SQL script updated (now the title column has utf8 character set and utf8_unicode_ci collation)
- Added a patch that checks this specific column and alters it if needed
- Fixed bug related to logging multiple downloads correctly
- Added field to CSV export
- Added PayPal button in Admin Panel
- Added character encoding in case it helps to support languages other than English
- Default multiple file downloads to pre-selected (checked) by default
- Minor fix for various multi-file issues and logging
- fixed event handling
- stubbed email_from, though it is not active
- New modification to help support for Contact Form 7 v3.0+
- Modification to help support for Contact Form 7 v3.0+
- Added ability to force a file download using attribute in shortcode [email-download download_id="X" contact_form_id="Y" force-download="true"]; Download Monitor Force Download Option is recommended for files stored in Download Monitor
- Added option in admin panel to clear Email Before Download log entries
- Minor fomatting updates to admin panel
- Updates to allow Download Monitor to track clicks/downloads of files accessed using various scenarios of the Email Before Download plugin; Download Monitor still does not track clicks when using the masked URL option of Email Before Download, but the Email Before Download log does track these
- Bigger export link
- Support for special characters in filenames like "&"
- Fix for empty page interaction
- Change of function name to avoid conflict with other plugins
- Support for left checkboxes on multiple file download form using "<ebd_left />"
- Minor cleanup of admin panel
- Added ability to prevent specific domain names
- Fixed download filename issue for .zip files
- Support multiple download selection (within shortcut code, use comma-separated list of download IDs: download_id="1,2,3" -- within the contact form 7 form used for multiple download selection, ensure you place the tag "<ebd />" where you want to checkbox list to be generated) as shown in screenshot 7
- Add more information in the download history EXPORT .csv file
- Added support for Download Monitor format code for the inline link that is displayed (within shortcut code, specify the format code: format="1")
- Allow overriding the default settings with the shortcode (i.e. within shortcode, use delivered_as="Inline Link" even though the general setting in admin panel is setup for "Both" -- options are "Inline Link", "Send Email", "Both")
- Updates to avoid potential conflicts with other plugins
- Added ability to customize subject line when emailing file download
- Added ability to export log in CSV format from admin settings page.
- Added ability to mask download file's URL if cURL is enabled.
- Added ability to expire the download link after a given timeframe.
- In addition to emailing a link to the file, added ability to email the file as an attachment.
- Added ability to download files outside of Download Monitor (within shortcode, use file="http://mydomain.com/file.pdf" -- no need to include download_id="X" in this case).