Insert images, video and text from the Elvis DAM system directly into your WordPress text editor.
- Insert images, video and text
- Automatically resizes the inserted image to fit best on your page
- Embeds video’s using an HTML 5 video tag
You can use the built in WordPress installer and upgrader, or you can install the plugin manually.
- Setup your Elvis server and configure public user permissions
- Search and install the plugin using the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress or upload the extracted plugin zip to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the url of your Elvis DAM server in the plugin settings in WordPress
- What should I enter as ‘Elvis DAM server url’?
You should enter the ‘server url’ as displayed in the client install page of your Elvis DAM server.
If you don’t have your own Elvis DAM server, you can test with our demo server:
You can use the default username and password (guest/guest) with that server.
- Can I use the plugin without an Elvis DAM server?
No, the plugin needs to connect to an Elvis DAM server.
- Which version of Elvis is required to use the WordPress plugin?
You need at least Elvis 2.6.1 or higher.
- Why do I need Elvis DAM?
The Elvis Digital Asset Management system allows you to manage lots of different file formats. It has a powerful search engine, making it easy to manage millions of photos, videos and office documents. For more information go to www.elvisdam.com
Contributors & Developers
“Elvis Media Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.