jQuery image slider plugin has developed to display your posts or content using a smooth jQuery slider. The image slider has been developed by the popular bxSlider. You will get almost all the facilities of bxSlider using this photo slider.
There are plenty of options, which has been seperated in 5 sections, General, Structure, Font, Color and Advanced Settings. You can easily setup jquery image slider by these options. Image title and description will work as caption of the jquery slider and will be shown on image. You can display image slider in both full screen and boxed view mode using the shortcode in two different pages.
It is a responsive jquery slider, developed to display your website content in a lot more professional way and all major browser supported.
Elegant Slider DEMO
- Fully responsive – will adapt to any device
- Two Modes: Horizontal (for full screen) and fade
- Posts can be shown as ascending or descending order
- Can also be sorted by post date, name and ID
- Width and height of the slider thumbnail can be adjusted
- Can set excerpt length of the description
- Can be colorized the slider background and fonts using colorpicker
- Advanced touch / swipe support built-in
- Small file size, fully themed, simple to implement
- Multiple language supported
- Implement by Shortcode
- Browser support: Firefox, Chrome, Safari, iOS, Android, IE7+
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
Installing Elegant Responsive Content Slider Plugin is as simple as installing any other WordPress Plugin
- Log In as an Admin on your WordPress blog.
- In the menu displayed on the left, there is a “Plugins” tab. Click it.
- Now click “Add New”.
- There, you have the buttons: “Upload Plugin”. Click it.
- Upload the elegant-responsive-content-slider.zip file and click Install Now button.
- After the installation is finished, click Activate Plugin.
How to show both full screen and boxed view in two different pages?
You can do it by the shortcode easily. In General Settings of the slider unmark Enable Full Screen and write the shortcode like below to show the slider in full screen mode:
For boxed view write the slider as it is like below:
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Image Slider – Responsive jQuery Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0.1 (27th May, 2017)
- 2nd release
- Included full screen slider
- Fixed some bugs
1.0 (25th May, 2017)
- 1st release