A WordPress plugin that integrates ElasticPress with WooCommerce. This plugin will run all critical WooCommerce queries through Elasticsearch instead of MySQL making it possible to render pages and process complex eCommerce filters very fast.
- ElasticPress 2.0+
- PHP 5.2.4+
It helps a lot on setting up an ecommerce with the help of elasticsearch.
Contributors & Developers
“ElasticPress WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Allow orders on the front end to get synced
- ElasticPress requirement upped to 2.0
- Bypass ES on coupon search
- Search by product sku as well as product taxonomies on front and back end.
- Don’t hook into WooCommerce API requests
- Add composer.json
- Properly index coupons
- Don’t send post_parent queries to Elasticsearch since EP can’t support them
- Index order post meta
- Fix bug that was destroying admin order search queries
- Prevent WooCommerce from running expensive post meta MySQL query on admin order search
- Account for custom order statuses
- Fix post status indexes term search in admin
- Set ep_integrate in query and query_vars for backwards compat
- Fix undefined variable warning
- Properly support search in admin
- Properly index product/order post statuses
- Initial release