I swear I tested this! :(
- Fix custom roles slugs not saving
- A number of localization fixes and improvements
- Role slug improvements
- Temporary, semi work-around for Co-Authors Plus [https://github.com/Automattic/Co-Authors-Plus/pull/204]
- Added ability to do role-based author bases
- Added ability to use role-based author templates
- Moderate code refactoring
- Various code fixes and improvements
- Add "nickname" as option for auto-update
- First pass at unit test (only checks if the plugin is installed, for now)
- Fixed loading of translation files. Looks in wp-content/plugins/edit-author-slug/languages. If you're running 3.7+ (and you are... aren't you?), it will fall back to wp-content/languages/plugins if a proper localization can't be found in the edit-author-slug folder.
- Fixed instances where the Author Base wouldn't change, or would result in a 404
- Update readme references to plugin settings
- Fix some copy pasta in settings
- Update screenshots
- Quickly caught a few things I missed, so this release was skipped. See 0.9.4 for changes
- Fix issue where any profile information other than the Author Slug could not be updated
- Minor code improvement
- Add 'Settings' link to plugins list table
- Allow Author Slug to be automatically created/updated based on a defined structure
- Switched to using the Settings API, which also means that all options moved to the Settings > Edit Author Slug page
- Various code improvements/optimizations
- Fix a bug that prevented non-admin users from updating their profile
- Drastically improved error handling and feedback for author slug editing.
- Restore duplicate author slug check as old method could alter the slug without any sort of warning.
- Further improve the logic for flushing rewrite rules.
- Introduce ba_eas_can_edit_author_slug() and matching filter to make it even easier to give users the ability to update their own author slug.
- Add message in plugins list warning users of WP less than 3.2 that 0.8 is the last update they'll receive.
- Remove overzealous cap check.
- Fix some unfortunate errors I missed before tagging 0.7.
- Significant code refactoring.
- Added custom capability to give site admins the ability to add author slug access to other roles.
- Improvements/optimizations to code logic.
- Fixed an incorrect textdomain string.
- Removed filter added in 0.6 as it was messy. It's much easier to achieve the same result without the plugin.
- Got rid of wp_die() statement on duplicate author slugs in favor of WP's built-in duplicate author slug method.
- Added Dutch translation - props Juliette Reinders Folmer.
- Don't hard code the languages folder path.
- Improve class check/initialization.
- Added 'Author Slug' column to Users > Authors & Users (Users > Users in 3.0) page (props Yonat Sharon for the jumpstart).
- Ended support for the WP 2.8 branch. Most likely still works, but I will not support it.
- Various bug fixes.
- Added ability to change the Author Base.
- Updated documentation.
- Added some extra security via WP esc_* functions.
- Added Belorussian translation, props Marcis G.
- Added Hebrew Translation, props Yonat Sharon.
- Now localization friendly.
- Fixed a bug that prevented updating a user if the author slug did not change.
- Added a check to avoid duplicate slugs.
- Properly sanitize slug before comparison and database insertion.
- Updated plugin URI.
- Update tags to reflect WordPress 2.9.1 compatability.
- Update link to plugin homepage.
- Update tags to reflect WordPress 2.9 compatability.
- Fix version number issues.
- Remove extra debug functions left behind.
- Add screenshot.