Add WePay oAuth2 support for Easy Digital Downloads WePay and Crowdfunding by Astoundify.
Where can I use this?
We currently have two compatible themes that have been released:
- The first theme released is called “Fundify” from Astoundify A large community crowdfunding theme, like Kickstarter or Indiegogo.
- The second theme released is called “Campaignify” from Astoundify A multi-purpose crowdfunding theme, great for single project crowdfunding.
- Install and Activate
- Go to “Campaigns > Settings > Payment Gateways” and add a Client ID and Client Secret.
- Set the site fee.
- What is required to use this extension?
The following plugins must be installed and properly configured before using this extension:
- What fields do I need to fill out?
In the Payment Gateways settings, simply fill out the Client ID and the Client Secret given to you by WePay in your API Application. The Access ID and Access Token will be added to each campaign when the campaign author creates their WePay account through the submission process.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Crowdfunding WePay oAuth 2.0 by Astoundify” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Crowdfunding WePay oAuth 2.0 by Astoundify” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
0.4: June 24, 2014
- Fix: Don’t save the Account URI as it no longer exists in the new version of the WePay API.
0.3: September 14, 2013
- Fix: Various improvements and udpates to stay compatible with versions 1.7+ of Crowdfunding.
0.2: August 29, 2013
- New: Update WePay information through user profiles.
- Fix: Keep up to date with the Crowdfunding plugin.
0.1: July 30, 2013
- First official release!