eCommerce Browser (WPOnlineStore)
eCommerce Browser Facebook plug-in, allows you to quickly start advertising your WP Online Store www.wponlinestore.com via your Facebook page. It'
- Download the plugin zip and expand it.
- Upload the eCommerce-Browser-WPOnlineStore folder to your wp-content/plugins directory.
- Go to the Plugins page in your WordPress Administration area and click 'Activate' for eCommerce Browser.
This will create the Plugin Key needed during the Facebook App installation.
- Go to Settings > eCommerce Browser in the WP Admin area.
- Make a note of the Plugin Key and complete the Permlink URL for your shop.
e.g. if http://www.test.com/my-shop/ is your store location, please enter /my-shop/
Facebook App Installation:
- Go to the App page: http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=136002413133082
- Select 'Add to my page' on the left-hand menu.
- On the dialog, click on the 'Add to page' button next to the 'Page' to which you wish to add the App.
- Click the 'Close' button once you have added it to all the pages you want.
- Go to your 'Page' (the one that you have installed our App on)
- The 'Online Shop' app should now be visible on your page (you can change the name of this later, if you want)
- Click to view the 'Online Shop' App.
- You will now see the sign-up page for our Catalog Browser App.
- Choose the price-plan that meets your page requirements, by clicking the 'Sign up' button.
- 'Allow' the permissions on the popup dialog. This will create an account with Bright Software Solutions, allowing you to customise and manage your Facebook Product Catalog Browser.
How to set up your Catalog Browser:
- If not already on it, go to the 'Online Shop' App on your page
(this should be visible on the left hand menu on your Facebook page).
- Enter the details for your shop:
- Enter your 'Shop Plugin Key', and then click on 'Save Settings'.
The 'Shop Plugin Key' is the code that was created, when you installed our WP Plugin onto your online shop.
Requires: 3.0.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.2.1
Last Updated: 2011-9-29
Less than 10
Got something to say? Need help?