Contact: email@example.com Website: http://blog.airness.de/2007/05/01/wordpress-plugin-ebay-sales-lister/ The Ebay Sales Lister is a plugin that lets y
* updated readme.txt format * plugin successfully tested with WP 2.8.6
* added language support for Hungarian (thx to Aniko) * switched to ebay API version 631 * a user (thx to kypexin) pointed out that the plugin has one undocumented option which however may be very useful: the ebay API allows to list more that 1 seller within a single query, so you may specify more than 1 seller name in the plugin settings, comma-separated like: "seller1,seller2,seller3". In this case the plugin will show items from all three sellers at once! * added language support for Spanish (thx to [scwireless](http://scwireless.no-ip.info/charli/))
* added ability to configure affiliate ID (aka Tracking ID) and affiliate network (aka Tracking Partner)
* all auction information now is retrieved by using the ebay API now (should be faster) * auction thumbnails now can be displayed together with the auction information * added option to turn thumbnail display on/off * added thumbnail placeholder for auctions that don't have an image * added CSS class ebay_no_sales that can be used for styling the text that is displayed when the user has no actions * reimplemented the whole CSS styling of the output and externalized the style to css/style.css * externalized language strings to cfg/languages.ini * externalized settings to cfg/settings.ini * added all ebay websites to the configuration screen (Canada, Australia, ...) * added language support for Bulgarian (thx to Goga) * added language support for Polish (thx to Wojtek) * added language support for Russian (thx to Leo) * added a function that let's you display all ebay auctions on a page. To do so just include <?php listEbaySales("all") ?> in any page. (You will need the EXEC_PHP plugin for WordPress)
* Added Italian language support (thx to lorenzocoffee) * Fixed problem with wrong ebay shop URL
* This release is mainly based on modifications proposed and made by [metsuke](http://blog.metsuke.com/?p=752) including the following features * Added Spanish ebay site (ebay.es) * Added option to choose which part of the displayed text should be used as a link to the ebay auction. You can now choose to use only the title as a link or the whole text. * Added CSS classes: * All list elements now have their own CSS class (`<li class='ebay_sale'>`) * The information other than the title now is surrounded by a span to make it customizable (`<span class='ebay_sale_info'>`)
* Added Swedish language support (Thanks to [vintagemaniac.net](http://www.vintagemaniac.net/blogg/main/)) * New option for choosing you local ebay website. (eg ebay.com) * Note: This value is not used for extraction of the auctions from the ebay website but only for generating the correct links. * Note: This release was more or less ready since 2007-07-12 but I did not release it in between due to a lack of time.
* Time calculation error fixed, start time earlier than end time (ll. 598) * Added Turkish language support
* Basic functionality
Requires: 2.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 2.7.1
Last Updated: 7 years ago
Active Installs: 200+
Got something to say? Need help?