h4>1.5.2 (Time Taken - <1m)
* Fix a spelling mistake in the readme.
1.5.1 (Time Taken - 15m)
- Removed a default link which was daft and no idea why it was there. (Props @johnwilsonuk)
- Added a "Debug Mode", so errors aren't hidden if they exist.
- Fixed a few notices that appeared with WP_DEBUG was set to true.
- Cleaned up a lot of the internal code, with proper line spacing!
- Switched fully from Blogging Dojo to Winwar Media.
- Stops a fatal error appearing when the feed doesn't return in the widget.
- Fixed a PHP warning on activation when registering the widget in Debug Mode.
- Added a "fallback" option that displays text when feeds aren't present.
- Changed to the new eBay logo.
- Fixed link in plugin display footer.
- Displays error should URL be invalid.
- Removed a few redundant files that included a security exploit. I recommend a full upgrade.
- Fixed a few small compatability issues.
- Added the ability to "Nofollow" links.
- Added error tracking to the service.
- Caught an error so that an invalid/empty feed would not break the site.
- Improved the backend of the plugin.
- Improved "links in new window" opening feature
Added a feature where you can open links in a new window.
- Updated the plugin to include information on how to place the code when you install it. Whoops!
- Removing some testing code I should've removed :(
- Added Some More CSS classes
- Added a donation link for some cheap people I work with and refuse to donate!
- Fixed Encoding Issues using TinyMCE
- Error Trapping on "Null" issues