Developed with the professional restaurateur in mind and backed by 27/7 support and a 100% reliability guarantee, Easyway Online Ordering combines convenient and reliable online ordering functionality with powerful marketing features for a complete ecommerce solution that is customized to fit your restaurants brand and business model.
More than just a menu, EasyWay Ordering is an extension of your restaurant
- Change the layout and color scheme to match your website
- Set business rules such as hours of operation, sales tax, accepted payment methods, etc
- Define up to 3 precise delivery zones, each with it’s own order minimum and delivery fee
- Get paid for credit card sales directly using your own merchant account
- Receive orders via fax, email or on your POS
- Compatible with most in-store gift and loyalty card programs
- Customer database with text and email marketing capabilities
- Pictures, descriptions and custom options for each menu item
- Suggestive up-selling for higher average tickets
- Order confirmation system ensures that every order is received promptly
- Schedule menu availability for menus such as brunch or lunch
- Control your online store in real-time via the web admin panel or from your smartphone.
- Easily create coupon codes to match in-store promotions or offer special online only deals.
- Search engine optimization ensures that your audience will find you online
- Powerful analytics to monitor vital website performance statistics
- Support for 3rd party conversion tracking to get the most out of your ad campaigns
You can learn more about EasyWay Ordering powered Online Ordering Menus and subscriptions at EasyWayordering.com
To see a demo of the plugin in action visit EasyWayorderingdemo.com
For additional questions and comments email us directly at email@example.com
Web Designer or Web Programmer?
Are you a web professional or a marketing consultant helping restaurants grow their business online? EasyWay has a great offering for you and your clients!
Click here to learn more about the EasyWay Web Professionals Program.
- How much does it cost to download the plugin
The wordpress plugin is free. There are no charges to download and use the plugin. To receive orders and access the other features you will need an EasyWay Ordering subscription.
- How much does it cost to receive orders?
There are no upfront fees for the restaurant. Setup and maintenance is on us. The first 30 days are free. After that the restaurant will pay a monthly service fee. There are no hidden fees and no contracts to sign. You can find more details about our pricing.
- Does the restaurant need to sign a contract to use your service?
There are no binding contracts to use our service. It is a pay as you go model. There are no cancellation penalties etc. You do need to sign up and agree to do business with us for us to configure and host the restaurant menu.
- How will restaurant receive orders placed from their website?
The restaurant will receive the orders via fax, email or on their POS screen. For maximum reliability, an automated confirmation phone call is placed to the restaurant to ensure no order slips through the cracks.
- How will the restaurant get paid for their orders?
EasyWay Ordering works with the restaurants own merchant account so customers who are paying by credit card will be paying the restaurant directly and their statement will reflect the name of the restaurant not EasyWay Ordering.
- How long does it take to get started?
It just takes 15 minutes to create your restaurant account using the quick start wizard. Once you’ve completed your registration and uploaded or faxed in your menu, our menu design department will take over from there and your online ordering will be ready to use in 2 to 3 days.
- Can the restaurant sell beer and wine online?
Since EasyWay Ordering works with the restaurants own merchant account, the restaurant is therefore receiving payment directly from the customer and can offer beer and wine for online ordering using their existing liquor license.
- Redesign of the settings page to contain more detailed set-up instructions and live help informtion.
- Omitted the “menu height” setting in favor of automatic menu height.
- Initial release