Try EasyChat.me free for 30 days! Sign up here
EasyChat.me LiveChat main features:
– In order to provide users ability to livechat, just copy the generated in the admin HTML code and paste it in any place, that’s all!
Perfect for teams
– EasyChat is ideally suited to work in larger groups. One account can handle up to 10 providers at a time.
Reports and Analysis
– Browse descriptive reports, how many calls were initiated, accepted and rejected. With EasyChat herring time that the operator was active, the total duration of activity when shutdown and much more.
Not only for WordPress site
– You can use EasyChat.me not only for WordPress sites. You can easily add link to your live chat in emails, auctions, social media, etc.
– Interviews conducted by all the operators are written so that administrators can control the interviews conducted by its customer service team.
– Administartor in admin panel may create departments and assign operators to specific departments (eg sales or support). One operator can be assigned to multiple departments. For each section you can assign a specific email address, greeting, compose messages offline and response templates. You can also choose the language for a specific department.
– Each visitor to your site and all the talk request include geolocation features that provides accurate geographical features, country / region / city, the IP address and information about your operating system and browser.
Ready reply templates
– Each operator can set a ready-made templates answers. These templates are used for quick pasting into the chat window, sentences which are often repeated.
– After each conversation, visitors have the opportunity to evaluate the operator you were just talking.
– Call forwarding allows operators to transfer active chats with another available operator or to the main operators queue.
Customer Service in the absence of operators
– When all operators are not logged, status icon appears offline. The user after clicking on it will be moved to the form so that he could send the message that you will receive the operators at the next logon.
– Blocked IP addresses will always be seen as operators are not logged, even as some will be online. Operators can block IP addresses during the interview or on the operator panel.
– EasyChat.me provides support for 15 different languages: English, Serbian, Dutch, French, Russian, Italian, Swedish, Turkish, Bulgarian, German, Danish, Polish, Brawzilian, Norwegian and Spanish.
– Social media has become a platform that is easily accessible to anyone who has access to the Internet. Increased communication for organizations fosters brand awareness and often, improved customer service. Social media icons will appear in the chat window for guests. Users can immediately fall in love with a profile on Facebook, Twitter, Skype and many more.
Activity Report of Clicks
– In this way, you can view the report click tracking, which can be analyzed accurately traffic data on the landing page, where you can put the HTML code for tracking.
EasyChat.me chat window is available in 15 languages: English, Serbian, Dutch, French, Russian, Italian, Swedish, Turkish, Bulgarian, German, Danish, Polish, Brawzilian, Norwegian and Spanish.
1. Download and unzip the easychat.me.zip to your wordpress
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
3. Choose the Create new account link from the plugin page or navigate to the http://easychat.me to create new easychat.me account
4. Login to your easychat.me admin panel, go to Integrations -> HTML code, copy and paste generated code to your plugin
4. That’s it! Once loged in, your live chat widget is created instantly and is available on your site for customers to chat with you.
- Comming soon
Contributors & Developers
“EasyChat.me Live Chat” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.