Easy Store Vacation lets you:
- Disable Orders
- Disable Cart
- Disable Checkout
- Display Custom Notification to your clients
- Set up a Start and End date of the vacation
- Automatically disable mode when vacation ends
- Option to display Notice only and keep the store functioning
1. Download and unpack easy_store_vacation.zip in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory; OR upload the .zip file via ‘Plugins’ >> “Add New” >> “Upload Plugin” button
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
1. Hover to the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
2. Chose “Add New” from the expanded menu
3. Type in ” Easy Store Vacation ” and click on “Install Now” and then on “Activate” when the page refreshes
After you’ve installed and activated the Easy Store Vacation plugin:
1. Hover over the “WooCommerce” tab on the left menu
2. Chose “Settings” from the expanded menu
3. Navigate to “Products” from the upper horizontal tabs
4. Click on “Store Vacation” from the horizontal submenu
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Store Vacation” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0 => Initial Version
1.0.1 => Updated Readme.txt
1.0.3 => Updated Readme.txt
1.0.4 => Code optimizations, headers warning on activation – FIX
1.0.5 => Code optimizations
1.0.6 => Added support for – ‘Storefront’ Woocommerce Theme
1.1 => Additional functionality – option to display only a notice to the user. Style changes to the options screen.
1.1.2 => Style tweaks
1.1.3 => CSS FIXES
1.1.4 => Screenshots and Readme.txt updated.
1.1.5 => Screenshots and Readme.txt updated.
1.1.6 => Tested with the latest version of Woocommerce and WordPress, small fix for the calendar display of the store notice