Easy Redirect can be used to make redirections possible from a page or post.
We can use this plugin for redirections in six different ways:
1. Redirection After a Time
2. Redirection With Countdown
3. Redirection With Countdown Delay
4. Redirection With Popup
5. Redirection With Popup Delay
6. Redirection With Popup and Countdown
For a demo or instructions for use, you can check our Demo Page.
Use of other Shortcodes
We can also use other shortcodes within easy redirect shortcode. It could be used in two ways:
1. Using shortcode in URL attributes.
2. Using shortcodes within popup content.For instructions please Check Here
- Go to Plugins › Add New.
- Search for Easy Redirect.
- Look for this plugin, download and activate it.
- Write short code on page for redirect.
- How to use Easy Redirect
You can add our shortcode anywhere at a page or post and it will magically work. For demo and using instruction you can check our demo page.
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Redirect” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Redirections from pages/post.
- Redirections with countdown.
- Redirections with popup.
- Ability to insert shortcode with in the popup.
- Ability to insert shortcode with in the URL.