How to Get Rid UPGRADE Notification
Just go to Easy Media > Settings > Miscellaneous > and TURN OFF Upgrade Notification option
Is there any documentation with detail for this plugin?
To make the plugin easy for everyone, the documentation comes with detailed videos explaining each step necessary to setup and use Gallery - Photo Albums - Portfolio:
Images not showing up
Sometimes you may face problem that your images are not displaying in the site. Here are some ways that you can try:
- Firstly try to re-upload your image to the media library, this issue usually occurs when you do import data from localhost (temporarily site) to the main site. If this still does not work please try the second option.
- Click the add media button and choose the image you want, then look at the bottom right option (Attachment Display Settings), make sure to select Media File from Link to dropdown and select Full Size from Size dropdown. Please see this SCREENSHOT
- If this still does not work please open thread from support forum here or you can contact us here.
Make sure you are using the image with a size greater than the size of a thumbnail on Easy Media > Settings > Style Options > Thumbnail Size
Show a spinning icon and never finish loading
- Firstly you should have FTP account, if you don't have, make one from cPanel.
- Now login to FTP and navigate to wordpress wp-content folder/directory in /wp-content/
- Look for a file named. htaccess, is there a line of code like the example below :
deny from all
- If exist, you have to remove it and try again to open your media. If still error please try the next step.
- You can open the following URL in your browser, make sure to change XXX with your own domain name and see what you get there? If you get Error message it means there is a php error caused by one of your plugin or theme. You can contact us here and provide your site URL, we will help you to solve it.
Lite Version ( only for old version )
PRO Version ( only for old version )
How to show media in sidebar widget
- Create new Post/Page. Click Easy Media Shortcode button and create a shortcode, after that copy the shortcode.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets > and drag the Text widget from the left side to the sidebar area that you want it in on the right side.
- Paste the shortcode code and click save. Done!
How do I use the shortcode to my post/page template?
There are 2 ways to use the shortcode, once you've created your media, you can use them in your website simply using the Gallery - Photo Albums - Portfolio shortcode wizard on top of each page or post editor.
or you can display it where you want and as you want outside your post/page using wordpress do_shortcode. See example below:
<?php echo do_shortcode('[easy-media med="231,233"]'); ?>
Keep in mind:
You also can put the media wherever you like with ease using shortcode manager. Please learn more at:
How can I get support?
- We are not able to provide anything other than community based support for Lite Version. Please consider upgrading to Professional Version for support.
How can I say thanks?
- Just recommend our plugin to your friends! or
- If you really love Gallery - Photo Albums - Portfolio, any donation would be appreciated! It helps to continue the development and support of the plugin.
But seriously, I just want to drink coffee for free, so help a developer out. You can use this link Donate GhozyLab.