Easy Google Syntax Highlighter
An implementation of Alex Gorbachev's Google Syntax Highlighter with a front end to allow configuration.
- Added a message warning against using Auto Brushes without Brushes in Footer
- The reset button on Settings wasn't resetting the Default Brush option
- Changed the internal name for Auto Brushes to something less generic. Please check Auto Brush settings after installing this update.
- Updated to version 2.1.364 of Alex Gorbachev's highlighter script
- New feature to use a default brush for tags that don't specify a brush (thanks to gjulian for the suggestion)
- Fixed a bug that stopped a custom tag being used when Auto Brushes was enabled
- Removed redundant code
- Fixed incorrect path for script copy swf file
- Option to automatically include language brushes that are referenced on the blog page being viewed
- Minor tweaks to allow this plugin to work with wp-minify
Requires: 2.0.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 2.8.5
Last Updated: 2009-10-22
Got something to say? Need help?