Help, it's not loading any images?!
Try toggling the options on the Easy Gallery Slider settings page under "Help". If TimThumb is at fault, see the next question.
Why isn't TimThumb working?
- The must host support PHP and the GD image library plugin (check for GD support by creating a phpinfo page)
- Check the permissions on "timthumb.php" inside the easy-gallery-slider plugin folder, it should be 755.
- Check the permissions on every directory above and including the easy-gallery-slider plugin directory. They should be set to something like 755, not 777.
- Try two different settings on the "cache" directory inside the easy-gallery-slider plugin directory: 775 and 777
- Check the error log for your host, there may be helpful information in there relating to "timthumb.php"
- Ask your host for help and to check your configuration. Also do they block the TimThumb script?
What third party scripts are included?
This slider uses the Flexslider jQuery plugin. As well as Timthumb.