Cookie law is a WordPress Plugin that helps you to comply with the new European cookie law by the easiest way.
This plugin has different design customizations and it is Multilanguage.
Github project: https://github.com/viher3/easy-eu-cookie-law
cookie_lawfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure your settings in the ‘Cookie law’ menu.
- Does it automatically disable cookie usage in WordPress?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Easy EU Cookie law” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Easy EU Cookie law” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed translation error.
- WordPress Translation Added (Localization).
- English, Spanish, French and Italian.
- Fixed hide message animation error on old WordPress versions.
- French language added. Thanks to: Acanthoceras.
- Configuration values saved are not reset when updating the plugin
- Config values are now saved on ‘wp_options’ database table.
- Config options form works now with Ajax
- Refactored code
- Italian translation (Thanks to Umberto for the translation).
- Fixed body top extra padding when alert is on top.
- Fixed the ‘More info url’ config value which it restarted every time plugin was updated.
Top or bottom message position.
- Responsive style.
- Fixed problem with some sites name when creating the check cookie.
- Default cookie law terms link modified.
- Plugin updated for WordPress 4.0.1 version compatibility.
- New CSS styles.
- First Cookie Law plugin release.