Built for use with the Easy Digital Downloads plugin, this extension provides settings for the display of the [download_checkout] shortcode when no items are in the cart.
Follow EDD Empty Cart’s development on Github.
- Make sure you have Easy Digital Downloads installed.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to Downloads -> Settings -> Extensions (tab) -> Empty Cart (section) in your WordPress dashboard.
- Adjust your settings and save. You can see the output by viewing your EDD checkout page when there are no items in the cart.
- Should I use this if I use Vendd, which already includes these settings?
You can. EDD Empty Cart will override Vendd’s empty cart settings automatically. EDD Empty Cart offers slightly more control.
It works well.
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Digital Downloads – Empty Cart” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Move EDD settings to dedicated Extensions tab section
- Remove EDD licensing code
- First stable release