Want to be able to add a widget version of your contact forms easily? This plugin allows you to use existing forms easily in the sidebar area. If you want to create a new form – no big deal, drag and drop and you’re good.
This requires Contact Form 7.
- Upload ‘/easy-contact-form-7-widget/
to the/wp-content/plugins/` directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to “Widgets” on wp-admin left side menu under “Appearance”.
- Drag, drop, and select the form you want to use
- Q: Where do I see the settings?
In the individual contact form settings located in the Widgets Section.
- Q: Will this work with other contact forms?
A: No way, it is specifically designed to work with the best and most useful plugin CF7.
- Q: Will you be creating for other plugins down the road?
A: Absolutely not.
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Contact Form 7 Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?