After installing EAP you can edit options in Settings Page:
* Operating Country – Choose your Amazon Affiliate Country
* Amazon Tag – Insert your Amazon Tag
* Amazon API Key – Insert your Amazon API Key
* Amazon API Secret – Insert your Amazon API Secret
* Amazon Link Type – Choose the default type of Link (Buy Now Button).
* Show Amazon Price – Choose the default option to show or hide price in the product box.
* Buy Now button string – Insert the Buy Now Text
Add one product to your page
Add three products to your page and set width for each product box to 33%
[eap asin=”ASIN1,ASIN2,ASIN3″ width=”33″]
Add products to your page and overwrite Default Link Type option
[eap asin=”ASIN1″ link-type=”add-to-cart”]
link-type can be:
* add-to-cart – Add To Cart Amazon Button using APIs – 90-Day Cookie
* product-link – Simple Affiliate Product Link
Add products to your page and overwrite Default Price Show/Hide Option
[eap asin=”ASIN1″ show-price=”true”]
show-price can be:
* true – Show Price in the Product Box
* false = Hide Price in the Product Box
Enjoy your new WordPress Plugin.
- Upload folder inside zip ‘easy-affiliate-products.zip’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Easy Affiliates Products, set Operating Country, your Amazon Tag, your Amazon API and the API Key and save changes.
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Affiliate Products” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Easy Affiliate Products” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First plugin release
- Some fixes
- Link Type in options page: Product Link or Add-To-Cart (90-Day Cookie)
- Show/Hide Price in options page
- Added plugin logo
- Added plugin logo in the backend of WordPress
- Fixed versioning problem
- Fixed width for buy now button
- Fixed error while features is empty
- Rewrited plugin description
- Added default class to buy now button for Google Tag Manager
- Fixed issue in product link url
- Fixed issue in add to cart system
- Removed product’s feature
- Update to Amazon PA-API to VERSION 5
- Fixed some styles bug