e-WebFace is an web conferencing system. This plugin integrates e-WebFace into WordPress allowing bloggers to create and manage meetings rooms to interact with their readers.
For more information on setting up your own e-WebFace server or for using an external hosting provider visit http://e-WebFace.com
The easiest way to install is to watch this installation video on YouTube. Here’s an overview of the installation.
- Log in as an admin and click on the Plugins menu on the sidebar.
- Click Add new.
- In the search bar enter “e-WebFace” and click search plugins.
- When you find the plugin called e-WebFace by e-WebFace.com click the install now link.
- Activate the Plugin.
- Click on widgets under the Appearance menu.
- Find the e-WebFace Widget. Then click and drag it to either the right, content, or footer windows on the right of the screen depending on where you wish the e-WebFace widget to appear.
- Click on e-WebFace under the settings menu.
- Fill out the URL of where the e-WebFace server is running (be sure to add /e-WebFace/ to the end of the URL) and its salt. Then click on save changes.
- You are ready to begin creating meetings, and holding conferences.
- Why is it giving an error about creating a meeting room?
Make sure you are using e-WebFace 1.0
- What is this error: “Unable to display the meetings. Please check the url of the e-WebFace server AND check to see if the e-WebFace server is running.”?
You must make sure that your url ends with “/e-WebFace/” at the end.
So as an example:
- Wrong – “http://example.com/”
- Correct – “http://example.com/e-WebFace/”
- How can I improve security?
You should enable the curl extension in php.ini.
The e-Webface can be installed on various platforms for development of sites and this becomes a great tool when it comes to meetings and sales strategy because it can leverage your company in increasing interactivity between you and your customer , making acting a faster decision making and business closures due to 100% interactive online environment and this is the main attraction in time to show what are the differentials of your business.
Contributors & Developers
“e-WebFace” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
This version is the official release of the e-WebFace plugin.