- by request from Prefix.com.au added possibility to change currency according to set currency value for each product.
- fixed small warning issue with no-country display feature.
- added hide country name checkbox.
- by request from Seedlab.net added possibility to display currency in readable way and symbol (if available). Check proper boxes in Widget settings.
- fixed defaulting to incorrect country in drop-down list.
- fixed issue with source price bigger than 1000
- reworked build-in mechanism for getting currency exchange data. Now you can select reworked WPSC method.
- added Great Britain pound symbol
- added advanced options page
- added possibility to choose Google convertion mechanism.
- now currency is changed in shopping cart as well.
- additional fix for currency symbols
- added replacement of currency symbols ($€)
- improved localization
- small fix with selector of current currency
- added multilanguage support
- Base currency is selected by default in drop-down currency selector
- currency code can appear now in the selector drop-down
- submit button can be switched on and off
- fork the wp-e-commerce-multi-currency-magic plugin
- fixed wrong order of currencies requested for conversion. This lead to incorrect final sum to be shown.
- fixed currency replacement mechanism on single product and cart pages.
- added auto submit mechanism - without Submit button.
Simply copy the new files across and replace the old files saving the ones you've modified.
If you experience database errors try de-activating and re-activating your plugin.