e-Commerce Multi Currency support is a Add-on Currency Widget that allows your customers to view prices of products and Cart in the Currency they desire, When proceeding to checkout Currency Converter then Changes the Currency Back to the shops base currency, and stores it in Wp-admin as both Base Currency and Currency Viewed by Customer. (requires Wp-e-Commerce 3.8.x)
- by request from Prefix.com.au added possibility to change currency according to set currency value for each product.
- fixed small warning issue with no-country display feature.
- added hide country name checkbox.
- by request from Seedlab.net added possibility to display currency in readable way and symbol (if available). Check proper boxes in Widget settings.
- fixed defaulting to incorrect country in drop-down list.
- fixed issue with source price bigger than 1000
- reworked build-in mechanism for getting currency exchange data. Now you can select reworked WPSC method.
- added Great Britain pound symbol
- added advanced options page
- added possibility to choose Google convertion mechanism.
- now currency is changed in shopping cart as well.
- additional fix for currency symbols
- added replacement of currency symbols ($€)
- improved localization
- small fix with selector of current currency
- added multilanguage support
- Base currency is selected by default in drop-down currency selector
- currency code can appear now in the selector drop-down
- submit button can be switched on and off
- fork the wp-e-commerce-multi-currency-magic plugin
- fixed wrong order of currencies requested for conversion. This lead to incorrect final sum to be shown.
- fixed currency replacement mechanism on single product and cart pages.
- added auto submit mechanism – without Submit button.
Simply copy the new files across and replace the old files saving the ones you’ve modified.
If you experience database errors try de-activating and re-activating your plugin.