DynamicWP fisheye menu is a jQuery wordpress plugin, this plugin will build a Fisheye menu from a list of links. Like Mac OS user interface at the bottom of the screen, where there is a dockbar with icons on it, and when you mouse over the icons they grow in size, giving the “fisheye” effect.
This plugin using a script to displayed, so you can put it anywhere you like.
- Easy to use
- Navigation menus with fisheye effect
- Can appear anywhere
Please check Fisheye Menu demo page.
This plugin based jQuery Fisheye Menu, author Stefan Petre
- Decompress the .zip archive and put the “dynamicwp-fisheye-menu” folder into your plugins directory (/wp-content/plugins/).
- Or the other way, with your wordpress admin page > Plugins > Add New then choose upload on the top. Next choose File (.zip) then Install Now. (see the screenshots)
- Activate the plugin in the WordPress Plugins admin page.
- Now you can see Fisheye menu below the Settings menu. (see the screenshots)
- How to usage this plugin, please go to the plugin usage section here
Contributors & Developers
“DynamicWP Fisheye Menu” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release