The Press Pixels Dynamic Registration Links Plugin for WordPress helps your site manage “registered members only site content” through forcing registration in links for users that are not logged into your WebSite. When an unregistered site user clicks a dynamic registration link they are directed to your pre-specified redirect link, then once logged in the same link will return back to its original link.
As an example this can be used for a download link – forcing site users to register and login on your site to download the file. This is highly beneficial for SEO purposes as you do not need to block entire site pages from unregistered users, just the link is altered – which allows search engines to still index your pages.
If you have suggestions for a new plugin or for version updates for this plugin, feel free to contact us. You can also keep updated with our various channels shown below:
For more information please feel free to visit Press Pixels through any of these channels:
Manual Installation from Download File:
- Extract downloaded ZIP file to a location of your choice.
- Upload folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in your WordPress Site.
- Options can be found in your admin menu under “Settings / Authenticate Links”.
- I installed this plugin and nothing works, links are the same
Did you add the class=”authenticatelink” to your links you want authenticated?
Contributors & Developers
“Dynamic Registration Links” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added CSS Styling to Authenticate Links. Styles are shown when users not logged in.
- First Release, no changes yet!